Our dog trainers James and Wayne, have a wealth of experience. Call us to see how we can help with Puppy socialisation, jumping up, pulling on leash or any more unusual problems.
Special Offer - 4 individual in home sessions for $400 (usual price $600!!)
James is the owner of Mad Dogs & Englishmen & has been working with dogs everyday since 2006. He also has the National Dogs Federation Cert III.
James specialises in small dog aggression.
Wayne is a very experienced dog trainer and has recently left a major dog boarding and training facility to join Mad Dogs. Prior to that he served in the Australian army as an explosives detection dog trainer and handler.
He is the franchisee for Mad Dogs Parramatta as well as being the head trainer for Mad Dogs and Englishmen. His qualifications include:
• Cert IV in Companion Animal Services(canine behaviour and training)
• Certificate IV (TAA 10404) Training and Assessing
• Explosive Detection Dog Trainer Course, School of Military Engineering
• Army Assessor and Workplace Trainer, School of Military Engineering
• Explosive Detection Dog Handler Course, School of Military Engineering
• Specialist Search Dog Handler Course, Australia Wide Complete Dog Service
• Dog Trainer Course, Australia Wide Complete Dog Service
• Protection Dog Handler Course, Aylwards Dog School
Here's our testimonial and I mean every word! I knew he was getting better but today at the vet made me realise how much he has improved, so I can't thank you enough!Alice Hseih
Training with Wayne has been the best thing we've done for our dog. Our highly energetic lab x kelpie is now such a well behaved dog that I can't believe has been a result of only a few training sessions. Just today we went to the vet, and I was so impressed with how he behaved, a big contrast to how he was the last time he was there, jumping on people, and us not being able to get him to stay still on the scales! Today, he listens and actually does what we tell him to, which has made our lives so much easier and it's so enjoyable now to go out with him. I went from being embarrased of his behaviour to feeling so proud of him now. Thank you Wayne so so much for teaching us the skills to be better owners. I highly recommend training with Wayne from Mad Dogs to any dog owner!